What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
2021 Model Shown
If you’ve been scouring Elk Grove in search of your perfect new pickup truck, you can’t go wrong with a pre-owned Ford F-150! Whether you’re in need of a new worksite companion or something to power your weekend adventures, the 2022 F-150 has a never-ending supply of muscle and grit to get the job done. What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? Properly equipped, the 2022 F-150 towing capacity has no problem reaching an impressive 14,000 pounds! Learn more about this classic pickup’s towing specs with the team at Kareem Auto Sales Inc, below.
2022 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
When you’re configuring your ideal F-150 in Roseville, there are five available engines to choose from, starting with the base 3.3L Ti-VCT V6. See how your engine choice will affect the F-150 towing capacity in the breakdown below:
3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- 290 hp / 265 lb-ft of torque
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 325 hp / 400 lb-ft of torque
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 400 hp / 410 lb-ft of torque
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 400 hp / 500 lb-ft of torque
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6
- 430 hp / 570 lb-ft of torque
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
Explore 2022 F-150 Towing Features
The F-150 towing capacity is gritty, and has what’s required to take care of the heavy lifting when you’re towing through Folsom, but there are plenty of standard towing features to help you out when you’re behind the wheel, too! Take a closer look at how the F-150 inspires confidence with these advanced technologies:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Synchronizes your truck and trailer when you’re reversing.
- Smart Hitch: Dynamic Hitch Assist With Line-of-Sight Guidance helps you get the hitch to the trailer receiver on the first try, every time!
- Smart Trailer Tow Connector: Provides information on if your trailer needs some attention and helps you confirm everything is working properly.
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: Rest assured you’ll always be in control when you hit the brakes with a trailer in tow, making stop-and-go traffic easier to navigate.
- Continuously Controlled Damping: Adjust shock absorbers to match road surface conditions to enhance vehicle control.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) With Trailer Coverage: When you’re merging or changing lanes while towing, BLIS® provides extra assurance that your blind spots are all clear.
Kareem Auto Sales Inc Towing Tips
Before you start towing from Roseville to Folsom, run through these quick towing tips:
- Double-check that your truck and trailer’s tires are all properly inflated
- Ensure the items you’re towing are fully secured
- Remember to leave extra distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, as you’ll need more time to stop with a trailer attached
- Be extra aware of your surroundings when merging on the highway or changing lanes (remember to use BLIS® to your advantage!)
Get Your New F-150 is at Kareem Auto Sales Inc!
Ready to take on the power of the 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity? Excited to explore the Hands-free Blue Zones? Don’t wait to get behind the wheel – contact the team at Kareem Auto Sales Inc to arrange your test drive today! Then get in touch with our finance professionals to ask about lease and loan options. You can get pre-approved when you apply online!
More from Kareem Auto Sales Inc
Looking for a rugged pickup truck that can meet the challenges of your Elk Grove-area job site, while still having the style and performance that are iconic? The robust towing and hauling capabilities of the RAM 1500 make it an ideal choice, no matter what your job needs. But like many drivers, you might be wondering…
The Toyota Prius is a classic and well-renowned vehicle in the hybrid game. Elk Grove drivers have recognized it for years as a groundbreaking vehicle and no matter what model year you take home you’re going to enjoy it. This model year takes that reputation to the next level with updated features and the Toyota…
2021 Model Shown If you’ve been scouring Elk Grove in search of your perfect new pickup truck, you can’t go wrong with a pre-owned Ford F-150! Whether you’re in need of a new worksite companion or something to power your weekend adventures, the 2022 F-150 has a never-ending supply of muscle and grit to get…